The Company LLC "Sputnik-K" deals with and solves various problems in the field of scientific research, high-tech industriesand other knowledge-intensive fields that require high qualifications. Also the company takes part in State tendersfrom federal, commercial and international platforms in Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
What can we offer?
- We make equipment under the order. This includes design and fabrication of automation systems, laboratory equipment and experimental setups for individual research purposes.
- Pheromone traps for insect pests. We are developers and producers of pheromone traps and other facilities for non-pesticide control of insect pests and phytosanitary monitoring.
- We also offer customs clearance and legal approval of importation of microorganisms strains (including pathogens), cell cultures, toxins, live laboratory animals and other "difficult" cargoes.
- Chemicals, biotech products, sets. We supply reagents for a wide range of research and production tasks. If you have problems while dealing with catalogued data our experts are always ready to help and to select the reactants for the desired methodology. We independently carry out customs clearance that allows us to provide a flexible delivery time.
- Keeping, guaranteed storage or patent deposit of cultures in various international collections.
- Distributor of company Cell Applications , San Diego, USA;
- Exclusive distributor of CLS Cell Lines Service GmbH, Eppelheim, Germany;
- Exclusive distributor of company Jena Bioscience GmbH, Jena, Germany;
- Representative of Myoton AS (Tallinn, Estonia): solution for assessment of tone and biomechanical properties of skeletal muscles, this company is a participant of the European Space Agency program;
- Exclusive distributor of company OZ Biosciences, Marseille, France;
- Working in partnership with Culture Collections of Public Health England: National collections of type cultures, pathogenic fungi and viruses;
The strategic goal of Sputnik company is to become a major international player of Russian origin, which has the highest qualification and social responsibility.
Address: 56/40 Sevastopol Avenue, Building 1, Moscow, 117342, Russian Federation
We are open from 10.00 to 18.00 Monday to Friday.
The shipment of the goods is made from 10.00 to 17.00 hours, Monday to Friday.
For all questions please contact our specialists.
Getting to our office by public transport:
~ 700 m. from metro station: “Teply Stan”
Bus stop «Paleontologicheskiy institut»
bus: №49, 235, 250, C2
trolley: № 72,81
LLC "Sputnik-K" (Limited Liability Company "Sputnik-K")
General Director: Komarov Ivan Vladimirovich, acting according to the Charter.
Legal address: 55 Generala Belova str., 115583, Moscow, Russia
PSRN 1137746217290 series 77 No. 016112256
TIN 7724868309 series 77 No. 016112257
Sberbank of Russia PJSC, Moscow, “Tsaritsyno” bank department 7978
Account number: 40702978738000000211 (EUR)
Correspondent account: 30101810400000000225